Thursday, March 28, 2024

4th Grade Field Trip to the Heard Museum

After spring break, Sophie's grade had a field trip to:


I was so excited for them because with Covid, their class didn't go on any field trips for a few years so this was exciting for them! And I was excited also because this is one of the few places I never took the girls when they were younger and she was even more excited to ride the school bus with her friends & then we met them there:


They had indoor classrooms where the kids learned about plants, animals & the eco system:


They got to walk through some of the indoor exhibits:



and then we headed outside! I was in charge of this group of 6 girls & they called themselves the troublemakers:






It was a little chilly out there, but at least it was a beautiful day! Later the kids got to have a picnic lunch outside & then free time to run around & play:




I am so glad this group of kids got to have a fun day learning school outside of the classroom, they really deserved a trip like this:


and I'm just glad I got to tag along:

No comments:

Post a Comment