Thursday, February 14, 2019

Sophie's Valentine Tea Party 2019

Last Friday, we kicked off our Valentine holiday with a mother daughter tea party at our house for Sophie & her friends:




This is the 6th year we have had this party but when I had them with Sadie, we invited all of our friends. Last year, we decided to keep it smaller & just invite the girls. This year we incorporated another element & Sophie asked all of her friends to bring their dolls :)

We had amazing snacks. I mean we can't have a party without some great themed food, right?! I made jello jigglers for the first time & Sophie didn't care for them but Sadie loved them! I also made Nutella sandwiches cut like hearts, berry kebabs, strawberry milk & pink lemonade - all of Sophie's requests. Everything else our friends brought:





I even had a snack craft for the girls - I had red icing that they used to make tic tac toe lines on graham crackers:


We had extra candy on the table so the girls could play tic tac toe together but we also needed it for Bingo:








We have these bingo cards for all of the holidays & we pretty much play it every single time we have a party because it's such an easy game for kids this age & they love it! Even the moms have fun helping out:


We also had Plinko:


Besides playing games, the girls just had fun visiting & playing, especially with their dolls:





Of course everyone loved snacking:







We ended the party by passing out Valentine's:







We had such a fun morning & I truly can't believe that was my last Valentine party. This time next year, both of the girls will be in school & I won't have little ones to plan play dates for :( I told my friends I will have to play a Galentines brunch for the moms instead! We are so thankful for all of our friends who joined us:


Friends, moms & dolls too!

No comments:

Post a Comment