Monday, August 20, 2018

TAAF Summer Games of Texas, Revisited

Ok, so I know summer is over & we are back to school, but I am going to re-post pictures from one of our favorite events this summer - the state swim meet in College Station. While we were there, there were professional sports photographers there who were taking pictures of the athletes. Some of the pictures looked amazing & we were so proud of Sadie for making it to state her first year on the swim team, so I eventually got talked into buying it. Thank goodness I did! We just got the pictures last week & I LOVE them! Bryan is pretty good about videoing all of her races so she can watch them, but it's hard to get good pictures of the water from the stands. This first set is from her first race, which was the 25 meter individual freestyle race:






So technically we paid for the photo shoot & then we got a gallery with over a 100 pictures in it. Of course they were all so good but also expensive, so we only bought 2 of them. But I tried to take screen shots on my phone of some of my favorites. So they aren't clear & you can see the watermark, but I was hoping to at least have some record of them. 

Next up, the 100 meter freestyle race which she swam with Caroline, Lexi & Vivian. These are my favorites because they accurately reflect her. You can tell she is cheering, jumping up & down - she has no idea the pressure that we are all feeling for her! They were just having fun & clearly it shows:









At least she knew when it was time to turn it on & get serious but that girl had one of the best swims of her life:








And I love these at the end also. She knew she did good & was looking around at the other swimmers & the board to see how they did:



Such a fun memory & I am glad we splurged on the photographer. I am hoping to make a shadow box with the 2 pictures we ordered along with her medals & ribbons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment