Friday, November 17, 2017

Life Lately

Sadie's week started off with a surprise sno cone party at school since her class raised so much money for the Warrior Dash:



She was fine at school that day & when I picked her up afterwards, but after we played outside for a while that afternoon, she came in & crashed. In fact, I gave her an early bath & while I was cooking dinner she fell asleep on the couch:


Poor girl didn't really eat dinner & fell asleep before 6:00. She said she had a headache & she ran a low fever, but luckily she was fine the next day. I'm thinking her body was trying to fight off something & luckily she never really got sick. The next day, she was back at school & her teacher sent us this picture:


Their sweet friend Anna is moving over the Thanksgiving holiday & this was her last day of school. I am sure all of the girls will miss her!

Later that afternoon, I got a text from one of my neighbors that said "Do you know she is down here?" 


I guess Sophie decided to go play at a neighbor's house & never told anyone! She is a sneaky one! Yesterday was her last day of Sonshine before they have the week off for Thanksgiving:


We got invited up there earlier in the afternoon for the Thankful Chapel where they displayed their turkey headbands:



When we picked Sadie up from school, she had another follow up appointment with her eye doctor:


We haven't patched in a couple of months but there was no change in her vision since her last appointment, so the good news is that we definitely don't need to patch anymore. When she has her glasses on, she has perfect vision, but the minute we take her glasses off, her eyes cross in again. Luckily Sadie likes her glasses so it's not really a battle we have to fight with her wearing them. Now clothes on the other hand, that's a different battle. She has really turned in to my little tomboy & wants to wear jeans, t-shirts, short or exercise clothes with her converse or tennis shoes every single day. I have all these nice clothes in her closet that she does not want to wear. Like this one for example:


I think her & Kenzie look cute in their little Thanksgiving outfits but let's just say Sadie did not have this smile on her face when I made her wear it this morning :( Looks like I won't be buying her many more frilly outfits that I have loved shopping for the past 6 years. Maybe I'll save some money?!

No comments:

Post a Comment