Friday, October 6, 2017

Life Lately

We are in official Halloween mode! Sophie's colors of the month are orange & black so they got to wear Halloween clothes to school on Tuesday:


When we got home from school that day, Sophie didn't want to go pick up Sadie (which is a first) so she stayed home with Bryan while I went to get her. When Sadie realized Sophie wasn't there, she asked if she could walk home by herself. I finally gave in & let her:


Don't worry, I didn't leave her by herself, I drove beside her the entire way :) I drove slow with the window down so we could talk. She kept telling me "Don't worry Mom, I know my way, I won't get lost!". If she only knew that's not exactly what I worry about. I guess walking was good practice because Wednesday morning was National Walk to School Day:



I stayed home with Sophie while Bryan walked her. The school does a good job promoting this every year & most of the students actually walk. They make it fun when you get there with music, mascots, etc. Kind of like a pep rally!

Yesterday, Sophie had spirit day while we went to the pumpkin patch:


And it was so hot at the pumpkin patch that when I picked up Sadie from school, I surprised her & met some friends at Bahama Bucks for sno cones:


Bryan was out of town so we had a girl's night last night. FISD has fall break this weekend so I let the girls stay up later last night to watch a movie & have a slumber party together:


Looking forward to a few extra days with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment