Monday, September 25, 2017

Weekend Wrap Up

Last weekend was fun, but it felt good to be home again this weekend. Of course our schedule was dictated by the girls :) 2 soccer practices Friday night followed by 2 soccer photo sessions & 2 soccer games on Saturday. Good thing there are 2 of us so we can divide & conquer! We ordered team pictures but of course I couldn't help but try to take one while the real photographer was:

Twinkle Toes:


Sweet Cleats:


Sophie's game was first & we got to watch part of it & then I had to leave & take Sadie to hers. One of the moms on the team got some good action shots:



I love the looks of determination on their faces!

After the games I rushed home & cleaned up for a mom's night out:


You can't even tell that most of us were at a soccer game 30 minutes earlier, right?!


We went to Deep Ellum for dinner followed by a Luke Bryan concert:


It was the perfect night to be at an outdoor concert! The concert was great & I danced all night :) Think I might have danced enough in those tall wedges to actually burn off all the calories I consumed at dinner! I was pretty much the only city girl who was not wearing cowboy boots!

On Sunday, the kindergarten & 1st grade families were invited to a pizza party after church. We had fun but as we were leaving, I asked the girls for a picture because my mom & my sister made their dresses last year & I was hoping they could get 1 more use out of them this fall:


They had shorts on underneath but they were looking pretty short (especially Sophie!) so looks like we will be packing those dresses & putting them away. Thanks again Mom & Nat! Glad they got 1 more wear out of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment