Friday, September 29, 2017

Life Lately

Time for my random photo dump from the week, although, I have definitely slowed down taking pictures since nothing is new anymore. Same old routine. Actually, probably half of the pictures on here were shared with me. So here we go.....

Last Saturday I had to leave Sophie's soccer game to take Sadie to hers & Jamie sent me these pictures of the girls:



They don't always have their bows in but they all looked cuter than normal for picture day :)

Speaking of Sophie, she is loving Cubbies at church on Wednesday night:


Every week she wants to wear her shirt & carry her bag!

Every other Wednesday, I have Mom's Next while she has dance so Sherry is spending the day with her since she is retired now:


She took her to dance & then they went to the mall to play & have lunch:


I am pretty sure a day with Grammy is much better than a regular day with mom :)

Sadie is always busy at school but she still loves it! Lena went to lunch one day & sent me a picture:


I volunteered a half day on Tuesday while Sophie was at school so I popped in the cafeteria & surprised Sadie at lunch:


And we are still walking home most days. And the days we don't walk, I get an earful because she always wants to walk with our older neighbor friends:


Somehow Bryan got talked into buying work boots by his business partners:


I am sure the girls will love it when he wears them! 

And finally, Sophie & I have enjoyed a lazy day but we are loving the weather:


A cool front finally blew in & it is about 20 degrees cooler out there. And we actually had a little rain today! Our yards & plants have been burning so we desperately needed a little refresh. But looks like soccer practice will probably be cancelled tonight. Hopefully the girls will still have games tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment