Monday, August 21, 2017

Last Week of Summer

I already mentioned it but I finally got pictures to share from our last week of summer. Bryan was really busy all week with back to school events for FISD so my sister came to visit. Max already started school so he stayed home with Daniel, so it was basically my sister & I with the 4 other cousins. We spent most of our time in the pool:


letting them swim as much as possible! When they tired out, we cleaned them up & let them watch a few movies upstairs in the media room:


They played like crazy. So much so that my house looked liked a tornado hit it! We even opened the beauty shop & braided everyone's hair:

Usually my sister & my mom do all of the braiding because I can do a simple braid but nothing fancy :( So Natalie taught me how to French braid. Let's just say I learned but still need some practice! 

We finally ventured out one morning to take the kids on an adventure to Urban Air:


They jumped their little hearts out! They were only here for a few days but we had an absolute blast! It was the perfect way to end summer especially since everyone started school this week so we may not see each other as often. I know I say it often, but I am so grateful that my sister & I are so close & our kids have grown up to be best friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment