Friday, June 30, 2017

Life Lately with Sophie

Sadie went to camp every day this week so that meant I got to spend some extra time with Sophie. This was the longest the girls have ever been apart so I knew Sophie would miss Sadie & I tried to plan lots of special play dates for her all week. We had a couple of pool parties with friends from school:





She thought that was pretty special getting to have swim time with just her friends :)

On Tuesday, she went to her day camp at My Gym with her buddies Gavin & Crosby. Their older sisters were at camp with Sadie so we surprised them after camp & took them to Chick Fil A for lunch & some extra play time:




The next day, I had a hair appointment so she went to Jamie's house & played with her kids. Apparently they had a great time & she learned how to ride Hayden's big girl bike:


I think she is ready for her own now! Besides all of our play dates, she spent a lot of time helping me run errands & shopping around town. It was a fun week getting to spend some extra one on one time with her while Sadie was gone & I realized that is what our life will look like this fall once Sadie starts kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment