Monday, March 6, 2017

Sweet Cleats Sweet Treat

Sadie's soccer team only had 1 early game this season & it was this past weekend. We had to be at the field at 7:30 & our girls don't even wake up until 8:00, so it was an early morning. I thought it was ironic that I was snack mom this weekend since I am probably the only mom on the team that is an early riser :) I couldn't help but go with a breakfast snack but I tried to come up with something creative for the girls:


It's kind of hard to read but the donuts say Sweet Cleats & there are 3 soccer balls. It's hard to read with the way they are arranged in the box, but the girls loved them:


I also bought a dozen of regular glazed donuts for the parents & siblings but it was kind of chilly & windy outside so I had to sit there & hold them the entire game:


It was kind of funny because all of the siblings were crowding around me trying to get a donut. It's like they saw the white box & instantly knew what was inside :)

Sophie's winter season of soccer ended a few days before so she wore her medal to the game & showed everyone all morning. She was so proud:


Don't mind at all that our weekends revolve around these girls right here:


Love those Sweet Cleats! And their team donuts were pretty good too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment