Friday, March 3, 2017

Bryan's Life Lately

Our week has been pretty typical so I didn't take many pictures but Bryan has been busy the past month. He is involved in too many things to keep up with, but he has made a couple of trips to Austin as well as Washington DC. I have posted a few here & there but I found a few more. He is pretty good at sending me pictures when he is out of town so I can share them with the girls. I guess he's lucky Austin in our state capital because he is making trips while legislators are in session but at least he is getting to go to one of our favorite places:


On one of those trips, he got to go to a UT basketball game:


Another time he had lunch on campus with Bevo:


He invited us to go a few times, but honestly, the girls are getting busier so it's harder to sneak out of town with him these days.

Another one of his favorites is visiting the local schools:


Sonntag Elementary invited him to their Friday morning pep rally & he spoke. It would have been fun for Sadie to go with him, but she doesn't wake up that early yet. Guess that will change next year! And hopefully he will be speaking at her school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment