Monday, May 8, 2023

Girl Scout Fast Pack Night

Last year Sophie's girl scout troop spent an evening at the Fast Pacs warehouse doing a community pack night but Bryan & I had to miss because we were out of town. This year, our troop leader was out of town so I stepped up to lead, which I was excited to help with since I already volunteer with them once a week. On this particular night, we packed snack bags, vegetarian bags & regular food bags, probably 600 or so? We had so much fun watching the girls in action & we even had several parents & siblings volunteer also:







We are so thankful we have organizations like this in town to help those in need, especially for FISD students. I hope this is an annual tradition we continue to do with our families as the girls get older!



No comments:

Post a Comment