Monday, March 27, 2023

43

This past weekend was a fun weekend celebrating me! I usually don't have as many pictures of me, but for some reason, I got a lot of pictures so I thought I would share. Normally adult birthdays aren't as fun, except for milestone birthdays, but it turns out when it falls on a weekend, it's more fun than normal! 

It started Thursday night when Bryan & I went out on a date night with another couple. We went to a new restaurant in Dallas that has quickly became one of my favorite gluten free Italian spots now! No picture to share but the meal was amazing! Then on Friday, my girlfriends treated me to lunch:


Unfortunately it was rainy & cool so we couldn't sit on the patio like I hoped, but I did get my favorite dish. If there is an adult mac & cheese on the menu, I will choose it every single time:


Saturday morning was my actual birthday & I woke up to surprises, including custom gluten free donuts. I mean talk about a treat:



We had a full day of sports but Robert & Sherry came to watch the girls so afterwards we went to celebrate at dinner & they treated us to bundt cakes - another gf favorite:




My parents couldn't come this weekend, but they sent presents & we facetimed them when we got home. They all went in & bought me a new luggage set, which is beautiful! Champagne leopard - just sounds fancy, right?!





It was such a fun weekend & I had a blast celebrating with friends & family! Thank you for spoiling me & cheers to 43 more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment