Friday, January 27, 2023

Slumber Parties

The sleepovers & slumber parties have picked up this time of year - I don't know if it's because we have more time off around the holidays, our winter isn't as busy or because the girls are getting older. Either way, they love it & we love it when they both get invited to sleepovers on the same night because then we get a date night. It's a win-win for everyone!

First up, Sadie had a sugar sleepover with her friends from school:






From what I heard, there was lots of candy, donuts, karaoke, make up & so much more:



And boys. And toilet paper. Did I mention that? I guess we started a trend because I now I feel like every single weekend there are the same groups of boys & girls sneaking over to each other's houses & wrapping each others:



At this age, it's still all sweet & fun. I think......

Sweet Sophie had a slumber party with a few girls from church. Thankfully they are more into games, arts, crafts & movies. No boys yet!






Love that our girls are independent enough to go enjoy these types of parties with their friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment