Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Life Lately - September School Edition

Since school started, the months are flying by but I am thoroughly excited it is October already! We are finally having cooler weather (at least our mornings & our evenings) & we are full swing in the holiday season. Pumpkin everything! When I sat down to look at my pictures for the last month, most of them are school related, so here we go! 

Every now & then I get a picture texted to me from a friend at the school or I find a picture on social media somewhere. This is Sadie in art class:


And Sophie at brain break:


I still volunteer in the library every Wednesday so I get to see the girls when I am in there:



I try to have lunch with them on Wednesdays while I am at the school. The week I went to Austin with Bryan, I signed up his mom to have lunch with them:




Sadie does safety patrol a few days a week. It is open to all 5th graders & they can get to school early, grab a vest & help open car doors for all of the car riders:


Our school had spirit night at Handel's ice cream so they had fun seeing their friends & teachers:



They had their fall pictures:




Sophie's brownie troop took a break over the summer but they officially started back up in September. They always wear their troop shirt to school & then walk to our neighborhood park together afterwards for their monthly meeting:


Last week we took the girls to the JV & Varsity volleyball games at Wakeland. Our neighbor who is a freshman made the JV team so they had fun watching her:


Of course we brought some sister siblings with us to watch the game so that made it even more fun:


Finally, the school had their first big GMP that parents were invited to & it was the kickoff for our fall fundraiser:




All of the 5th graders got to sign up for spirit captains & they chose 25 to represent the school & thank goodness Sadie was so excited to get picked, along with most of her friends:



So excited for this 5th grade class & all they have to look forward to at school this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment