Thursday, February 17, 2022

Valentine's Day 2022

Valentine's Day fell on a Monday this year, the day after Super Bowl, so we just kept the party going all weekend long! You know I always try to surprise them with a themed breakfast so this year I found gf strawberry donuts & attempted to cut their strawberries to look like hearts also. Of course, I always have a little something for them & they had cards from their grandparents also:



It doesn't matter how old they are, they enjoy the little things!



They will even take the obligatory picture for me when I ask still:


Our school is still locked down from visitors right now, but they made an exception for the room parents so we could come throw their Valentine party. Thankfully I am room mom for Sadie's class so I got to go help out:






I did not get to go to Sophie's party but thankfully their room mom shared a few pictures:




We had fun seeing all of their friends after school:


Then we came home because Sadie had a Valentine this year for the first time! One of her friends from school asked if she would be his Valentine so they bought each other little gifts. They were too embarrassed to exchange them at school, so we met up afterwards:


Thankfully at this age, they are just friends & nothing more! 

It ended up being a fun day & we had nice weather. Although, I felt sorry for the teachers since it was only Monday - I am sure it was a long week after the kids celebrating Super Bowl, Valentine's & having all of that candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment