Friday, December 3, 2021

Daddy Daughter Day with the Texas Longhorns

On Friday morning, we had planned on waking up early & driving to Austin to watch the UT vs  K State football game, however, I was tired, it was cold outside & Sophie did not want to go. Sadie on the other hand was crying because she wanted to go so bad! So Bryan decided to make a quick road trip just the 2 of them:



It was pretty cold when they got there so he took her to the Co-op & let her buy a new sweatshirt. I politely reminded him to not forget to take a picture & he definitely did not! He came home with all kinds of pictures:





We haven't had the best season, but they actually won this game, which made it even more exciting for Sadie!



Afterwards, they walked through campus. Saw the dorm where Bryan used to live, saw the tower, & so much more:



I'm not going to lie, I was a little bit jealous I didn't go, but I am so glad they spent the day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment