Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Halloween 2021

Halloween was perfect this year! We could not have asked for better weather because it wasn't too hot or too cold:



Both of the girls got invited to parties with their friends so we started with Sadie's group first. It has been a tradition at our school for the 4th grade girls to go as fast food restaurants so we carried on the tradition. Sadie was Chiller Bee, which is a frozen yogurt place by our house. We met at a friend's house for pictures & snacks before trick or treating:






Don't they look so cute?! I thought this was such a fun idea. We even got a picture with all of them & all of the siblings:



From here, the older girls took off. There was a big group of them with a few moms that followed, so I let Sadie tag along with them & I have to give credit to all of the other moms for sharing pictures with me. These were all shared so sorry for the picture overload!








Obviously Sadie spent most of the night with her bestie! After we left her party, we headed to a different friend who had a bunch of 2nd grade girls over. Sophie told me back in the summer that she wanted to be Miraculous Ladybug & she never waivered! I thought she looked pretty cute also:





Our friend Liz always gets great pictures of the group, including this sweet one of Sadie hugging one of Sophie's friends:


And a great one of their group:


After I hit up their party, I headed back to the house to pass out candy while Sophie trick or treated with a few of the 2nd grade moms. Usually Bryan tags along with her, but I think he was having a good time doing his own celebrating with the rest of the 2nd grade dads back at the house!

I had my usual set up outside & I always love seeing everyone pass through! At one point all of Sadie's friends came by & she had fun handing out candy to them:


And while she was here I snagged a picture of her with our neighbors. We have sat outside & visited every year for Halloween since before I even had kids:


I may not have gotten pictures of the girls carving the pumpkin, but we did have it lit outside. This year, they decided to carve Happy Halloween:


And I got to sit & pass out candy with our family friend, Mr. Bones, as the girls call him:


We tried to make it an early evening since the girls had school the next day, but we still stayed up a little later than planned. Oh well, at least Halloween only comes once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment