Monday, November 1, 2021

Halloween Extras

The week leading up to Halloween the girls had a few fun treats. Sadie had their normal Halloween soccer practice, which the girls always love:




Sophie also had a football game on Saturday, the day before Halloween so we changed up their halftime performance & did a Halloween dance. We decided to do a mashup from the Addams Family since the movie just came out at the theater & the girls dressed like Wednesday Addams:



They looked so cute! And their dance was fun also:



My parents came to visit also so they got to see Wednesday in action:


Later that day, we carved pumpkins, tailgated & watched football at the house. I guess I was so busy cooking & baking, that I didn't get pictures of them carving this year. But I did get a picture of our delicious caramel apple nachos that I made:


Gotta love fall & all of the flavors & foods that go along with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment