Wednesday, October 28, 2020

FFL Cheer - Tiger Pics

With most activities, the girls have the option to take pictures individually & with their team. I usually buy a team picture at least so I can put it in their memory box for every grade but not a bunch of individual pictures, however, this year we did something different for cheer. Our coach scheduled a photographer for a team photo shoot instead of the normal photographer provided by FFL. We met last week during our normal practice time & we totally lucked out because the weather was perfect! Not too hot, not too cold & we had no wind. The lighting was perfect also - check it out:




I mean how cute is she?! And how old does she look?! I felt bad because we had other plans this night when the photo shoot was booked at the last minute so we were late & I was not able to do anything special for Sophie. A lot of the other girls had make up on & curled hair, but thankfully Sophie didn't notice & her pictures still turned out great!

For $20 we got to choose 3 digital downloads so of course I chose the 3 of her because I couldn't decide, so I just downloaded the team pictures with the watermark, but they are still cute enough to share:






They turned out so cute! It's been fun helping coach this group of girls, even though they don't have much of an attention span yet! Ha! Hopefully it will get easier the older they get. But they definitely have the built in sass!

No comments:

Post a Comment