Thursday, September 17, 2020

Late Over at the Omni

Sophie got invited to her first sleepover last weekend & it was definitely a sleepover to remember because it was at the Omni hotel. Seriously?! Only in Frisco would a 1st grader have a slumber party at a luxury hotel:


We met up there at 5:00 & the girls went straight to the pool, which is where they spent most of the evening. They swam, had snacks, ordered pizza & probably drove the adults that were there a little crazy:





 It's a pretty awesome pool up high overlooking the Star so it had an awesome view, especially at sunset:

I stayed for about an hour & visited with most of the moms & then I snuck off so I have to thank all of the moms who stayed & shared their pictures with me! I'm not sure what is happening here, but apparently Sophie & Ava had their own little photo shoot:


That girl is always a cheerleader!

We let Sophie stay until 10:00 but we decided not to let her stay over night. Thankfully she was there for a long time & didn't miss out on too much fun & there was another little girl who didn't stay also so they left together:

I am so glad she found such a great group of girls in kinder last year! These girls are one tight group & I am sure this was only the first of many more slumber parties to come:

No comments:

Post a Comment