Thursday, January 5, 2017

Shopping at American Girl

After our afternoon at Klyde Warren Park, we decided to make one last surprise for the girls. They both got gift cards to American Girl for their birthday & Christmas, plus they had some spending money so we took them shopping:


Originally I had planned on taking them after the holiday craziness calmed down & after the big kids were back at school, but since we were already down town, it just made sense. Plus, that's usually something I do with the girls & I think Bryan had fun, even if he doesn't want to admit it!

Sadie really wanted to take her doll to the salon to get her ears pierced & hair done. Unfortunately there was a 3 hour wait to get a hair appointment (what the heck? for a doll?!) but she could have ears pierced right away:


They pierced them with little silver stars & then she got 6 other pairs of earrings that came with it. Sadie was so excited & even more happy when she got to pay using her own "credit card"!


Sophie is Sadie's little follower so she was kind of disappointed she couldn't get her doll done but she was happy when she got to pick out an outfit. She picked out a pink princess dress for her doll & Sadie picked out the cheerleading uniform for hers:


I tell you what, I know some people don't understand the American Girl craze, but I think it is absolutely adorable! Their products are great quality & since I have 2 girls, I think there stuff will be around for years to come in this household!

No comments:

Post a Comment