Thursday, February 11, 2016

Super Bowl Party

I have been blogging about the Daddy Daughter Dance all week, but we did have another party last weekend for the Super Bowl. We invited our small group from church over & as always, we had a blast with this crew. Several families, lots of kids & tons of yummy food :) The weather was actually pretty warm so the kids ate outside:
 

 
I think the guys might have watched the game, but the women were mostly visiting & watching the kids. We may have seen a commercial or two, but especially since I was hosting, I don't think I really saw any of the game:
 

 
I think we had the game on 4 different TV's playing inside & outside of the house, but we all headed up to the media room for the half time show:
 

 
Love how Sophie photobombed that picture!
 
I found these 3 girls playing dress up in Sadie's room:
 
 
so I asked them if they wanted to come watch the singing & dancing for half time & they said yes. Little did I know they would be our half time entertainment:
 

 
Those girls sang & danced their little hearts out! Even Sophie & Paxton joined them! That might have been my favorite part of the entire evening was watching our kids perform to Cold Play & Beyonce :)


No comments:

Post a Comment