Thursday, October 2, 2014

Ready for Halloween

I can't believe it is already October, but this family is ready for Halloween! Usually I try & wait until October to decorate, but I will confess that I might have put up my Halloween décor 2 weeks ago..... It's fun decorating for Halloween now that I have children because they appreciate it so much more than my husband :)
 


 
My mom also bought Sophie her first treat bag:
 
 
My mom bought all of her grandchildren their Halloween treat bags, but she always let us pick them out. I found Sadie's when she was born & fell in love & I tried to find one that was just as cute for Sophie but couldn't find anything close to this, so I hope they don't mind having the same bag when they are older!
 
I also surprised the girls with their Halloween pajamas on the first day of October. I found Sadie's at a boutique in town for half off last spring - they aren't technically Halloween but the colors look like it to me:
 
 
And you know how it goes with Sophie - she gets to wear Sadie's hand-me-downs:
 
 
I always want to buy her something new, but I just can't let myself spend the money since I already have what she needs left over from Sadie. Oh-well. At this age, she doesn't know the difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment