Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Little Sleepers.....

My girls are still amazing sleepers. Always have been & for that, I am grateful. But I have noticed a couple of strange things lately like this:
 

Sophie has always loved her tummy & even though I lay her down on her back, she has always rolled herself over. But this is a new one. I can't tell if she was sitting up & then fell asleep? Or maybe was practicing her crawling & then fell asleep? Or maybe this is how she is comfortable?! Who knows - but I'll take it! This particular night she slept 13 hours :)
 
And this girl decided to camp out:
 
 
I took a couple of these pictures the first week we introduced her toddler bed because she was so excited during nap time that she would play & then crash wherever she was playing, but she hasn't really done that since then. This was actually taken at 11:00 last night. When Bryan got home, I asked him to go check on Sadie because I couldn't see her on the monitor. I put her to bed around 8:00 & never really heard her make any noise, but I guess she decided she wanted to sleep on the floor in front of her door. I saw her wake up about 8:00 this morning & she carried all of her stuff & got back in to bed. Silly thing!
 
By the way, yes, I know my daughter is a hoarder. She is very obsessive compulsive about cleaning & having everything shut or in it's place, but for some reason, she likes to take everything to bed with her. And "Baby Doll" yes, that's her name, always sleeps right beside her :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment