Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all!

The girls & I went to MOPS today & it was the first time they got to wear their Halloween outfits. I have to brag & say that they looked adorable! So cute, that I had to take pictures of them before we left the house this morning. I cannot believe how happy they were & how cute the picture turned out:
 

You will probably see these outfits several times this month because I am sure they will wear them again. However, I'm not sure if I will be able to top this picture. I have a feeling I won't be so lucky when it comes time to take pictures at the pumpkin patch, which is what I really want!
 
PS: The outfit Sophie is wearing is actually the one that Sadie wore 2 years ago. I love being able to share clothes between the girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment