Friday, September 19, 2014

Toddler Jump is Back!

One of Sadie's favorite things to do is jump - whether it is in a bounce house or at a trampoline park. Honestly, that's why I have never wanted either of those at my house because it is so much more special when you only do it occasionally. And now that summer is over, toddler jump is back so it's even more fun now that these places are full of moms, babies & toddlers.
 
Our friend Harlow had her 2nd birthday party today at Urban Air during toddler jump & it was perfect! Sadie bounced to her heart's content & is now sleeping soundly:
 

And this was the first time Sophie kind of participated. Every other time we have been to a place like this, I carried her around in my infant carrier that was strapped to me. This time I let her sit, crawl & roll around while we bounced. She loved it too!
 
 
And what's a party without snacks? Harlow's theme was Bubble Guppies, which Sadie loves, so she wasn't hesitant at all to dig in to her cupcake:
 
 
In fact, she ate her cupcake, sprinkled oreo & apple sauce while the rest of the kids went back to playing. I think she may have been the last one sitting there :)
 
Thank you Harlow for inviting us to your party!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment