Thursday, August 28, 2014

The COOP

My friend Jamie told me about a new children's place in town that opened this summer & we finally got to check it out. It is very different than any where else we have been. In fact, I almost forgot I was in Frisco because it felt very LA, California. Everything was very clean & modern with bright colors like orange & yellow. Actually, it kind of seemed like everything came out of the IKEA catalog because it had a European feel to it if that makes sense. Technically, IKEA is Swedish, I think. Anyway, the place was kind of small, so I didn't really have to worry about Sadie so I let her run around while Sophie did her own thing:
 

We met our friends Eva & Harlow there & the girls had so much fun running around together! They even had tutus & super hero capes for the kids to wear:
 
 
The girls did a little coloring:
 
 
They had a lot of random toys (like I said, different toys that look like they came from another country) that they played with & there was a bounce house which Sadie loved. There was also a dance floor that lit up where they practiced their best moves:
 
 
and drove their cars around:
 
 
But Sadie's favorite place was the playground that had slides going down into a ball pit. She got a little crazy & was jumping off the slide into the balls:
 
 
and for some reason she thought she was swimming in the ball pit so there would be times where she would literally disappear:
 
 
As first I was a little nervous when she would do this & then she would pop up & surprise me. We had a great time trying a new place & I have a feeling it won't be our last trip there.



No comments:

Post a Comment