Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hill Country Paradise

We spent the final 2 days of our trip at the resort. Literally, we didn't even leave the resort & it was heavenly. We slept in every day, lounged around the pool, ate a bunch of food & just enjoyed our time together. The guys did sneak in a round of golf:
 


Other than that, we mostly stayed by the water park which was beautifully nestled under the trees of the hill country. They had a water slide (which Bryan & I did but don't have pictures of) & a Flow Rider surf machine (that Kason & Daniel did, but I will let Nat share pictures of that). There was also a lazy river that intertwined through the water park, the pool & the beach. We spent a lot of time floating the lazy river:
 




 
The kids also had fun playing in the sand at the beach:
 


We spent a lot of time in the baby pool because the kids could play by themselves while the adults (meaning Natalie & myself) got to lay out & relax while they entertained themselves :)
 
 
And speaking of relaxing, I caught my Dad & my husband napping one afternoon:
 
 
And speaking of Dad, he may have gotten a little out of control with the sunscreen when he was helping with Sadie:
 
 
My parents spoiled us & rented a cabana one day which was perfect for the little kids. They were so excited when we first got there because they got to watch cartoons while they ate breakfast:
 
 
I also snapped 2 of my favorite pictures from the trip of my girls in that cabana:
 

 
We were also surprised when we ran into our friends the Bain family:
 
 
We spent the last day playing with them & they enjoyed getting to meet Sophie for the first time. So fun running into them!
 
Our last night there I was able to get all 3 of the girls in their matching pajamas:
 
 
I think they are so cute & I cannot wait for them to grow up together :)
 
And Mom spoiled us on our last night & put all of the kids to bed so the adults could go out:
 
 
Thank you Mimi & Doc for treating our families to such a wonderful vacation! We had such a great time & we appreciate you taking the time to plan our trip. And I enjoyed a little time to myself while you watched the kids during naptime & bedtime :) I am sure this is only the beginning of our family vacations & I look forward to many more memories in the years ahead when the kids get older!



No comments:

Post a Comment