Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful Feast

Last Thursday, Sadie's class had a Thankful Feast for lunch. All of the kids were assigned something to bring & then all of the kids shared their lunch. Sadie got to bring apple slices, which in her case was fun because she loves apples!
 
Her sweet teachers sent me pictures that day & I couldn't have been more surprised to see my little girl in action. Here she is playing with her girlfriends outside:
 

And here she is again feasting on her Thanksgiving lunch:
 
 
I am sure she was thankful for all of the food on her plate & I am sure none of it went to waste!
 
Apparently, she is also very friendly with her class mates. They sent me a lot of pictures of her hugging her friends - how cute is that?!
 


 
This doesn't really surprise me either because she loves passing out hugs & kisses to all her friends & family :) I am thankful that we found such a great school because her teachers have been amazing & I can tell how much Sadie enjoys it.



No comments:

Post a Comment