Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkins on the Prairie 2013

Saturday we had a free day with no commitments & no football games. It was kind of nice to have a lazy Saturday for our family! We did sneak out of the house for a little family fun though. I feel like I always get to do the fun stuff with Sadie & Bryan misses out, so we embarked on a journey together - all the way to the pumpkin patch!
Sadie was not in the best mood on Saturday so I didn't get a lot of cute pictures. I think she was tired & she would not smile at all. She was very serious. I had envisioned this perfect little picture of her in the pumpkins, but that didn't quite turn out! Instead I got some pictures of her petting, hugging & kissing the pumpkins:

She also went through the hay maze with her Dad:
And we went on a hay ride:
We finally got a smile out of her when we took her to the bounce house. She loved sliding down the inflatable slide that came outside of it! Too bad she threw a fit minutes later when it was time to go home & take a nap!
Here's hoping she will be in a better mood next year when I am trying to take pictures of both my little pumpkins :)


No comments:

Post a Comment