Monday, October 21, 2013

Buble, Take 2

I have to brag & let all of my blogger friends & family know that my husband it the sweetest & his surprises never end! Friday night he planned another surprise date night for us & we had a fabulous time together! First we tried a new restaurant (where we had a gift card - even better!) and it was really good. We will definitely eat there again. After, he took me to visit my boyfriend again:
 

In case you are wondering, yes, that is Michael Buble, AGAIN! We just saw him in concert over Labor Day weekend so getting to see him twice in less than 2 months was crazy! Bryan had already planned our trip to Atlantis for my birthday before Michael had announced his new tour. Of course he had a stop in Dallas after we already bought tickets to his concert in The Bahamas. I will say that the concert in Atlantis was by far one of the best concerts I have ever been to. Nothing will ever beat that experience because it was such a small, intimate gathering & we got so close to the stage. But we kind of got ripped because it was only a practice concert for his tour & he sang for less than an hour. This time he brought his full performance & we got to hear him sing for 2 hours. We still had pretty good seats, but nothing could compare to last time.
 
 
For those who don't know much about Michael Buble, he puts on a good concert. It's not really a concert where you are expecting much theatrics, but he sings a lot of jazz with a big band & dances all over the stage. He does perform a lot of covers but I mostly love his original pieces. And he is hilarious! He likes to joke around a lot & I think he's quite funny :)
 
 
I guess I won't be seeing him anytime soon, but hopefully I will be pulling out his Christmas CD in the next month or so!



No comments:

Post a Comment