Thursday, September 26, 2013

Miss Independent

Sadie has been going to Sonshine School for 3 weeks now & she is an old pro. She still doesn't cry or get upset when I drop her off. They still mark on her daily sheet that she eats all of lunch every single time - this is no surprise. And she still does not take a nap. They say she still lays there calm & has quiet time, but she has yet to fall asleep. That doesn't really surprise me either :)
 
But she did start something new this week when I pick her up. She is so excited when I get there, that she runs straight to her backpack to put it on & she likes to wear it all the way to the car. Granted, it's still a little big on her, but she tries! 

 
She looks so cute as she slowly makes the trek from her classroom to our car. I have to confess that I secretly have started holding on to the hook at the top of her backpack to help relieve some of the weight. Plus it makes me feel a little better since I have a hold on her & since there are so many cars in the parking lot.
 
Bryan was out of town earlier this week, so I tried to capture a quick video so he could see this big girl in action. I always try to send him stuff while he is gone so he doesn't feel like he is missing anything :) Enjoy!

 
Sorry - I can't figure out why it won't play correctly? It's only about 10 seconds long but it's cute because she is talking to me while we walk out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment