Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Besties

Last weekend my family came into town to celebrate my niece's birthday. While they were here, Sadie had a blast playing with her older cousin Kason. I have to admit that I think he may be her favorite. Probably because he is older & she wants to follow him around & do everything that he does, but also because he is really good at playing with her as well. When we went to dinner the other night, he grabbed her hand & walked her into the restaurant. It was so sweet!
 

 
And while they were at the restaurant, they liked to watch the tortillas being made:
 
 
Aren't they just adorable? I mean, they truly look like brother & sister with that blonde hair & those blue eyes.
 
When we got home from dinner, they wanted to play with the water table:
 
 
Isn't that picture hilarious?! I walked outside to take their picture & I asked them to smile & say cheese & they decided to scream instead! I think this may be my favorite picture of the moment :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment