Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dedication Sunday

Today was a special day for all 3 of us - it was the first time we took Sadie to church. We have been members at our church for over 2 years now & we have enjoyed helping out with the youth group. We have also met some of our really good friends there. We have been showered with prayers, cards, meals, etc. in the past year with everything our little family had going on, so we were quite excited to take her to church so she could meet everyone - more like everyone could meet her I guess :)

When we went on our Babymoon to Las Vegas back in October, I bought the cutest dress for Sadie & I have been saving it for her first trip to church. Luckily, I decided to buy a brown cardigan to go with it in case it was cold. Good thing I did since it was in the low 30's when we left the house this morning! But this was no ordinary cardigan - it had a fur collar! I think she looked absolutely adorable, of course I could be a little biased!



While we were there, our preacher called us to the front & introduced Sadie to the church. They gave us a children's Bible & said a special prayer for our family. It was a blessed time for our family & I look forward to watching her grow up in the church.

By the way, while we were there, Sadie got to sit by some of her new friends - Adalyn & Brooklyn Goff. She already had a playdate with Adalyn but this was the first time she got to meet Brooklyn. I have a feeling these girls are going to have a good time in the years ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment