Friday, August 23, 2024

Summer Soccer Pictures

I've talked a few times about Sadie starting soccer in mid-late July with their team camp & fitness training, however, what I haven't shared is that one of the new parents on our team is a photographer! I have gotten a few picture of her through the years, but this new dad is phenomenal! The girls have had tournaments the past 3 weekends & he has taken a ton of pictures! It is so fun going through them & seeing all of the action shots. I won't post them all on here, because I'm sure you don't want to see that many! But I will share a few team shots with Coach T:










You can tell they were different games, different locations but lots of water bottles, fans & tents because it was has been 100+ out there!

Now, let's get to some action shots of Sadie!





I like these because she plays left back & is always defending the goal:






I like this one because she has osgood schlatter in her knees & she has worn these knee bands on both knees for the past year pretty religiously:


And I like this one because she typically throws the ball in when it goes out on the left side:






She is a cheerleader & is always talking with her teammates & loves giving high fives when they score



She also gets knocked down a lot, especially since she is little, but she always gets back up. She used to cry quite a bit but she has really learned to handle her emotions & her tears as she has gotten older:




I especially loved seeing the other girl get the yellow card when she knocked Sadie down!

That was just from one weekend! I'll share a few more because I just can't help it:















And that's it - she's our little Renegade & we couldn't be prouder of the commitment she has made to the sport of soccer & her team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment