Thursday, February 29, 2024

Life Lately - February

I would say it was a short month, but we gained an extra day, right? Either way, it went by fast! We had an unseasonably warmer end to winter & we are loving it. I am definitely ready for spring! One of our favorite days in February was Valentine's Day. I had a few surprises for the girls in the morning:



Sophie had a Valentine's party at school that I got to help plan:




Other than that, it was a normal day. They don't have Valentine's parties in middle school!

Sophie just finished winter volleyball. Her team did great & they will be continuing on in the spring:


She also started spring soccer! Her team stayed together & Bryan is still coaching:




They've had a fun few birthday get together with friends. Sophie went to Main Event & went bowling:



Sadie also went to Main Event with K-Life:


and dinner with a friend at Pei-Wei:


She also got invited to a birthday party at Six Flags which might have been the highlight of her month!




They've been so busy, Bryan & I had time to sneak off for dinner downtown with friends:


Ok guys, I had wanted to eat here forever so I was SO excited to finally make it there. We ate at the one in Las Vegas & I like this location even better. It is definitely my new favorite restaurant in Dallas! Their fried calamari is breaded with rice flour so I was beyond excited to have that again. That was one of my favorite appetizers I hardly get to have anymore. And I had spicy rigatoni which happened to be dairy & gluten free - it was phenomenal! 

Another favorite of mine from the month was spending the day with a few of my girlfriends. We always get together to celebrate our birthdays & this time we had brunch & pedicures. I usually don't get a pedicure during the winter, but since it is practically March & unseasonably warm, I figured it was time! We went to a new salon that was adorable - I mean I cannot wait to bring the girls here. Pink chairs, pink chandeliers & a pink rose wall?! I mean look at the set up they brought to my chair:


It was so cute & got me even more excited for spring. Here we go March!

No comments:

Post a Comment