Monday, November 26, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

I'm not sure what happened, but I was so excited for the Thanksgiving holiday & somehow it has passed & we are already moving on towards Christmas. Don't get me wrong, we had a great week, it just went by really fast. Thanksgiving morning we kept with tradition & ran the Turkey Trot:



Bryan ran the 10k, I ran the 5k & the girls ran the mile with our babysitter Monica:


Actually, I think Sadie ran & Sophie walked :)

It was perfect weather outside for a morning run & then we cleaned up & headed to Bryan's aunt's house for Thanksgiving lunch:


While we were there, we celebrated Nanny & Grammy's birthdays:



I didn't take many pictures because we were busy eating, visiting & watching football. I did get a picture of Sadie & Macy because she was obsessed with her! She spent the whole day playing with her:


Later that afternoon, we headed to Robert & Sherry's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Well, technically Bryan & the girls did - I hit up a few stores for early Black Friday shopping! It was a fun, relaxing day & we are fortunate to live close to all of Bryan's family so we can spend time with everyone. Except Tim & Jessica - we miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment