Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sophie's Halloween Party 2018

Last Friday morning, Sophie & I threw her annual Halloween bash. I have been having these play date parties for at least the past 5 years & I am sad that this is the last year I will be able to have them with a little one at home:


I can't believe how she big she is & how independent she is! She was so excited to have her own party :) Everyone made some yummy treats & we enjoyed snacking:





We had a pumpkin craft:



And we played Halloween Bingo:







Other than that, we visited, the kids played & we had a great time:

















We are so thankful to have all of these friends in our life! I will truly miss hosting these little party play dates when everyone starts kindergarten next year:


Of course this was one of those days where it was raining like crazy outside so that night when Bryan & Sadie got home, we surprised them with pumpkin pizza & leftover party snacks:




It was a relaxing night at home with yummy treats to keep us warm & dry inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment