Thursday, June 14, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up

Ok, I think this will be my last post for the week. I am finally finished downloading all of those miscellaneous pictures off my phone. Last weekend was a lot of fun & we have several things to talk about. Friday night, my alma mater had a reunion event at the Texas Rangers so Bryan & I had a date night at the ballpark. We hardly make the drive to Arlington so it was a fun excuse to drive over there & I got to see one my best girlfriends from college, Destin:


I don't think we were even aware that there was a baseball game going on because we were having such a great time visiting :)

While we were there, the girls were at home with my sister & my mom. They drove up for a quick stay & the girls were so excited to see their cousins. They went swimming & had a pizza party:


Unfortunately, Sadie had to go to bed early because she had a swim meet on Saturday morning. She was so excited to have another swim race & to have her own cheering section:


I had volunteered at the meet that morning so I got to be down on the deck during her race. I got to see her & her new friends on the ready bench & before they walked out to the lanes:



She swam the 25 meter backstroke & freestyle & she won both! Her times were better than her last race & she killed it in the freestyle. She beat her last time by almost 10 seconds! Probably because she actually dove this time but the backstroke was a little closer:


She was so proud & excited to see everyone after her races:



On Sunday, we had another surprise. Her top 2 teeth have been loose for a while, but we just haven't been able to pull either out yet. But she woke up saying that one was ready, so Bryan pulled it & it popped right out:


She was so excited & couldn't wait to go to church to show everyone! She has officially lost 3 - 2 on bottom & 1 on top, but I think the other one on top will be gone soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment