Monday, March 26, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up

We had another fun weekend but of course it was busy. Like normal. Someone asked what I was doing for my birthday & I said nothing out of the ordinary, just busy being a mom :) 

On Friday, I had a hair appointment. It was actually scheduled earlier in the week but it got cancelled so Friday was my only option so guess who got to go with me:


Both of the girls had hair appointments earlier in the week:



Friday night, after the girls had soccer practice, we went to our last Texas Legends basketball game of the season. We invited the Dziedzic family & of course the kids had a great time:




It was a really late night because we stayed until after the game ended. Thankfully the girls had late soccer games on Saturday. We actually had 1 afternoon game, 1 birthday party & 1 game that evening. Sadie was so excited to see her friend Austin P. playing soccer at the same time as her on the next field. Apparently, they both scored 2 goals:


The weather was awesome so we headed to the Railyard with friends to have dinner & drinks at the food trucks. We had so much fun it was another really late night & I have no pictures to show for it except for this one:


They realized my birthday was in a few hours so Bryan picked me up & carried me. The girls thought it was hilarious.  

Oh-yeah, no pictures from the food truck park, but I forgot Lena sent me this picture of Sophie & KJ in the car:


We let the kids switch cars on our way to dinner. 

On Sunday, we had a parenting conference after church while Sadie went to another birthday party:




Followed by a girl scout meeting where they had an Easter Egg Hunt:


They had their meeting outside because it was supposed to be nice weather but unfortunately it wasn't. However, when I went to pick Sadie up, they all surprised me, sang Happy Birthday & then dog piled me & gave me the biggest girl scout hug. It was adorable & I hope someone caught it on video or picture!

Busy weekends are always fun but they go by fast, so hopefully next weekend will be a little more relaxing for the Easter holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment