Monday, December 18, 2017

Life Lately, Christmas Edition 2017

It has been busy since we got home from Disney! Besides the girls birthdays & their birthday party, we have had a lot going on. Mostly Christmas related activities. Sadie's girl scout troop had their December meeting where they baked & decorated iced sugar cookies. Then they went to our local fire station to deliver them:



My good friend Lena celebrates her birthday the same day as Sadie & this year we decided to spend the day at the spa. As I told Lena, Happy Birthday to you & Merry Christmas to us!


Julianne brought this cake along with champagne, but I was asked specifically not to share our group picture so this one will have to do:


Bryan & I attended a Christmas party for our Life Group:


Sophie also attended KJ's birthday party:





Thank goodness for friends & carpools because his party was at the same time Sadie had a basketball game & she had to be at the church for dress rehearsal. 

The girls got a karaoke machine for their birthday so they were pumped when Bryan got it set up:


And see those adorable Santa pajamas?! Someone got them for their birthday. Too cute. Sadie actually wore them to school the next day also because it was pajama day:


along with her new tennis shoes, her new jacket, her new necklace & her new earrings. Gotta love birthday presents!

She also had popsicles at the park one day at Pink:


I'm still not sure why they had popsicles in the cold, but they did & she loved it. 

We also had our Christmas meeting at Mom's Next this week & I was so excited that we held a food drive & packing event for Fast Pacs:



This is the group I volunteer with every week so I was excited to see more women helping out with it. We actually packed 55 bags & the girls helped me deliver them after school later that day. 

Our final party of the week was a holiday open house with a LulaRoe pop shop at our house:





My sister started selling their clothes so I was excited to be able to help support her business. I know our nights & weekends are busy this time of year, so I thought it would be fun to have an open house all day where people could stop by anytime. Of course I hosted it on a day when the littles were at pre-school. It was a relaxing day while we had friends & family stop in & shop:




Plus we had home made hot chocolate, apple cider & lots of snacks to munch on all day. We had a few women ask if they could stop by after school & along with them, came all their children, so there went our relaxing day - I think we ended up having over 10 kids unexpectedly:


The good news is that they were all hungry after school so they helped us get rid of some of that extra food :) It was a fun day & I am glad we were able to help support Natalie's business. 

Unfortunately, on top of all of this Christmas craziness, I got strep throat. So I spent a few nights at home trying to recover so I would be better for the holidays. Countdown to Christmas, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment