Wednesday, November 22, 2017

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas......

Ok, so it actually looks like Christmas already around here! We have a trip planned & I was trying to get everything done before we go out of town, so we decorated early. Most people decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving, we decorated the weekend before :) Bryan was out of town so the girls & I did as much as we could while he was gone. Unfortunately, all of my Christmas decorations are at the back of my holiday closet so I have to get out everything else to get to it. But the girls loved it because they found the Easter Eggs & their Easter baskets so they hunted eggs for a long time while I cleaned & decorated:


When Bryan got home, he helped us put up the trees:



And he took the girls shopping for outside decorations:


This was their favorite until we went to the UT Co-op & found a huge Longhorn Snowman:


They actually hung our outside Christmas lights earlier this month but we were waiting until after Thanksgiving to turn them on. Scratch that, we tried to wait! Most of our neighbors have already started turning theirs on this week so the girls finally convinced us to turn ours on also. I will admit, there is something magical when you see all of the lights twinkling inside & out. Such a fun time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment