Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Hayes Herd

One of my close friends from high school lives in Michigan but her family spent a few weeks touring Texas & seeing friends/family & we were lucky enough to be the last stop on their tour before they headed back North. They came last week & as soon as they got here the kids jumped in the pool:




I have to thank Ryan for swimming & playing with the kids all night while Suzi & I visited:


Once we finally got them inside & cleaned up, we put on a movie in the media room & let them stay up late:


They had a blast but honestly it just allowed more time for Suzi & I to visit :)

The next morning we enjoyed brunch outside:


Then I caught the kids upstairs playing games before they had to get on the road:


It was a quick visit but I thoroughly enjoyed getting to see her & her sweet family. Thanks again for coming to visit Suzi! Hopefully next time we will make it back up there to see you guys again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment