Friday, August 11, 2017

Life Lately

I love that I am finally caught up on my blog & can just share my photo dump from the week! Our week started with a pool party with the Gaffney family:



Bryan & Justin have been business partners & working together for over a year but this is the first time we have actually gotten our families together. I briefly know his wife & 3 girls because they go to Sonshine with the girls:


The girls had a great time together & we had a nice evening until we had storms head our way. Unfortunately we had to make everyone get out of the pool when we saw lightening but the night was saved when Sadie brought out her s'mores pie:


She was so proud!

Later that night my mom came to visit. It was a quick trip (she was literally here less than 24 hours) but she surprised the girls with a back to school present & she bought Sadie several new outfits for back to school:


I didn't get pictures of her clothes, but we spent a while in her room while she gave us a fashion show & we cleaned out her closet. 

On Tuesday, Sophie went to camp & Sadie invited Alana to go to the $1 summer movie with us:


Speaking of Alana, she was actually with us twice this week so I had to somehow squeeze a 3rd carseat in my back seat. Let's just say I realized this week that I am going to have to break down & get a new car eventually because I need more space:




We also had bunco:


It was supposed to be outside in the pool & we were all excited to have a fun summer bunco party but literally on our drive over to Julianne's house it started raining :( We still had a great time, just not in the pool. 

And finally, Sophie is starting dance in the fall so we had to go buy her ballet shoes:


I don't have a clue about the dance world but she is so excited! We were fortunate & a few of Sadie's friends gave Sophie some leotards, tights & tap shoes so we didn't have to get anything but the ballet shoes. She is so excited about starting her new adventure & I can't wait to watch her!

No comments:

Post a Comment