Monday, June 19, 2017

VBS 2017: Galatic Starveyors

Last week the girls & I attended vacation bible school at church & we had a fabulous week! We have fun every year but this year was probably my favorite since both of the girls are finally old enough to truly enjoy it! This year's theme was:


And this year was the first year I taught one of the girls. Jamie & I taught the 3 year old recreation class & we had Sophie & Hayden with us:


I don't know how we lucked out & got the fun class but instead of teaching bible or missions or crafts, we got to play games & take them outside to the play ground. Here are some sweet pictures of our kiddos this week:





I absolutely loved seeing Sophie in action with her friends & getting to spend more time with them also.

This is the first year Sophie was old enough to go to rally in the auditorium & she loved it:


She would sit in my lap every day but would always jump up when it was time to sing & dance:


We also saw the big kids in rally every morning & that was exciting for everyone:



Of course we had theme days. Besides wearing our vbs shirt most of the time, we had crazy sock day:


hat day:

 
& crazy hair day:


You can't really tell, but Sadie wanted pig tails, one up high & one down low & we used hair chalk so one was pink & one was purple. And then she wanted to add flower bows because she said she wanted her hair to look like a garden :) And of course Sophie wanted the exact same thing:


And one day they had star day so we busted out our patriotic stars & colors for the occasion:


Let me give huge props to Bryan because I had to be there by 8:00 every morning so he would get the girls up, dressed, fed & he would bring them up there by 9:00. Look how cute they look with their side pony tails - great job daddy!

It was such a fun week & rewarding in more ways than one. So thankful to have spent the week with such great friends & my girls:

No comments:

Post a Comment