Monday, June 26, 2017

MOPS Summer Party

I have been a MOPS group leader for the past 3 years & every year I host a end of the year get together for my table. Usually MOPS is for moms & their kids, but I think it's fun to include the husbands so we can all meet each other since we have heard about each other all year. This year I planned a pool party & cook out but the weather chose not to cooperate. It rained Friday night & Saturday morning but I won't complain because we needed the rain. It actually cleared up that afternoon & turned out to be a beautiful evening with cooler weather. Instead of swimming, we sat outside, visited & let the kids play. It was a perfect evening:





We decided to go with a Mexican theme so Bryan grilled fajitas & everyone brought something to share. The food was delicious & the kids had a blast playing together. I don't think I got pictures of everyone, but I tried to take a few:





A perfect night to end our year. I will miss all of our MOPS friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment