Thursday, April 6, 2017

Kindergarten Round Up - Sadie

I cannot believe it's already time for kindergarten registration. The online paperwork actually became available after spring break so I technically registered her a few weeks ago but we went this week to turn everything in at the school. I knew it would literally be a quick drop off, but I thought it would be fun for her to go with me to the school:


Can you tell she was just a little bit excited?! We went one afternoon while Bryan was home working & Sophie was taking a nap. Out of all of Sadie's friends, she only has 1 friend who will go to school with her & that happens to be one of her favorites, Kenzie:


Kenzie only lives 1 street over from us & we go to an elementary school in our community, so I have a feeling these two will be walking to & from school together. Lena & I thought it would be fun for them to register together & they were ecstatic. Of course we had to take a little photo shoot & they were perfect models:




Don't know how these girls lucked out, but they will be going to PINK Elementary!


I am sure there are a few boys who don't like that name but these 2 love it!


I am so excited for this new adventure that both of them will get to experience together, but personally, I am glad it won't happen for another 5 months. At least we have summer to enjoy our last months at home together. Still cannot believe our oldest will officially be starting public school!


No comments:

Post a Comment