Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Bryan's Life Lately

My life lately blogs have mostly been a photo dump of the random happenings in our life that I happen to catch a picture of on my phone. Every now & then I check Bryan's phone & I am always pleasantly surprised to find a few cute pics on there! Like this picture of the girls taking a bath together:


He is gone a lot but when he is home, he likes to do their night time routine so I am not surprised I found a bath time picture on his phone!

A few weekends ago we went to an alumni event at the Roughriders baseball game & I totally forgot we took a family selfie by the outfield:



The girls LOVE riding the golf cart at church so I was not surprised either when I found a picture of Sadie & Bryan riding on the back on Easter Sunday:


Yep, that's me photo bombing in the background! I didn't even notice until I saw the picture on here!

Apparently Bryan likes to take selfies much more than I do:


I usually can figure out where or what we were doing by everyone's outfits - but this one I have no idea! Looks like they are eating outside somewhere?!

And finally, Bryan has these socks that he got when he lived in Australia. I am pretty sure I tried to get rid of them because Bryan has never worn them, but he wouldn't let me so I put them upstairs in the kids washing machine to play with. Sophie went through a fun period when she liked to wear them every day, especially with her heels:



Gotta love her fashion sense! And a good husband who always takes pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment