Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's Official.....

I wrote a post back in May after election day about Bryan running for Frisco ISD School Board & even though he has been busy attending events already, he was officially sworn in last night!
 

We invited his family to come so they could be there for his big night:
 
 
They had a meeting behind closed doors so we were excited when we finally saw him walk out to his podium!
 
 
He got to take a few minutes to come say hi before the ceremony started:
 
 
and then he had to head back up for his swearing in:
 


 
We were so proud of him as he walked back up to his assigned seat in the school board chambers!
 

 
I will admit that we snuck out after that. Their meetings usually last pretty long & I couldn't keep Sadie quiet for that long - she was so excited to see her Dad up there that she kept waving & blowing kisses to him!
 
Thank you to both of his grandmothers & his parents for coming to support him. I know you all have helped him to be the man he is today & for that I am thankful! I am also thankful that Sadie was his inspiration to help Frisco schools aspire to be the best they can & I am proud that Bryan is a part of that movement. Best of luck Bryan as you begin a new chapter in your life!
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Congrats Bryan! I know you will do a good job! We need more honest Christian people making decisions for our children, after all they are our future.

    ReplyDelete